.

ad test

Friday, January 21, 2011

Sharon* Is a Saint

Otherwise, she would have bludgeoned me to death with my own left arm years ago.

Case in point: I was going to bed last night, and my wife smelled something on my breath, and asked, "What were you just eating?"

I replied, "Dulche De Leche Girl Scout cookies ……… but you know something? I don't think that they taste like they are made with real Girl Scouts."

She glanced up, and asked, "Have you ever eaten a girl scout?"

My response was, "I've earned my share of Brownie points."

If I had married a sane woman, I would be dead now, and no jury in the world would convict her.

*Love of my life, light of the cosmos, she who must be obeyed, my wife.
Bless her soul, but double entendres were never her long or her strong suit.

No comments: