.

ad test

Monday, January 10, 2011

Delay Sentenced to 3 Years in the Slam

Schadenfreude, sweet schadenfreude!
And 10 years probation on money laundering and conspiracy charges.

The only cloud to this silver lining is that his active work on behalf of human traffickers in the Northern Marianas, creating what was for all intents and purpose a consequence free zone for slavery and forced prostitution, is not a part of this sentence.

I may be a bad person for doing a happy dance about this, but then I am a bad person, because I am doing a happy dance.

The desire for retributive justice is something that is a nearly universal human characteristic, and it is only through conquering our baser animal instincts through the application of higher order thought, and empathy, but I guess that I am simply not so evolved.

Needless to say, the fact that I am unevolved will come as no surprise to those who know me well.

No comments: