.

ad test

Monday, September 13, 2010

I Now Know How The Daily Show Writers Feel…

The Mustache of Insanity
Because former recess appointee UN ambassador John Bolton is saying that he might run for President:
During recent appearances on Fox News, Bolton has been asked whether he would run for president. "Well, you know it's a great honor when people ask me that question, and I have been asked that question," Bolton said on Wednesday. "I don't think anybody involved with politics should worry about that until after the elections this fall."

He also said: "I'm not saying no. That's right."
This promises to be easier to ridicule, and even more funny, than the Freddie Thompson Clown Show presidential campaign of 2008.

I so want him to run.

Do you know that it's been over 100 years since we elected a president with facial hair (Taft, 1908).

No comments: