.

ad test

Sunday, September 12, 2010

This is a Google Adsense On Drugs, Any Questions?


One Step Forward, One Step Back
Well, Google™ Adsense™ gets one right, for a change.

I live in Maryland, and I am a Democrat, and in any case Robert "Bad Hair" Ehrlich is a complete prat.

I would also note that in 2004, I exchanged about 20 words with Martin O'Malley, and was convinced that he would be president one day.

He is an impressive candidate, and I think that it is likely that he will throw his hat into the ring in 2012 2016.

This ad takes you to Martin O'Malley/Anthony Brown campaign's home page.

But after they get one right, they put up an ad for the Freedom Works teabagger AstroTurf 9/12 rally. (sorry, no link to those evil f%$#s, not even with the "nofollow" tag.)

I wonder why about 95% of the political ads that show up on my page are all about conservative causes though.

As for the rest, they seem to be HAMP scams.

**sigh**

No comments: