.

ad test

Monday, July 19, 2010

Shakespeare?

Click for full size
The Sun Glasses Conceal the Tears
After using a non-existent word, "Refudiate," in a twitter post, Sarah Palin compares herself with William Shakespeare, who she notes may have made up some words too.

In related news, it now turns out that Sarah Palin knows nothing about Alaska either, claiming that Kodiak is the largest island in the United States. (It isn't, it's Hawaii, aka the "Big Island," where Palin lived briefly)

Oh for the day when she gets a few wrinkles, and fades into well deserved obscurity, so that I can put her on my list of They Who Must Not Be Named, but as she is still a political figure about which people speculate on her Presidential prospects, I do not feel comfortable putting my hands over my ears and saying, "I can't hear you!"

No comments: