.

ad test

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Before I add Heidi Montag to My List of They Who Must Not Be Named,

I must note that her plastic surgeon died in a car accident while texting and driving:

Plastic surgeon-to-the-stars Frank Ryan was killed Monday when his jeep rolled over an embankment off Malibu's Pacific Coast Highway outside of Los Angeles. Authorities believe Ryan was distracted by text messaging at the time of the accident.

Ryan, 50, was known for performing extreme plastic surgery on Hollywood celebrities, including "The Hills" star Heidi Montag. Ryan reportedly performed ten procedures on Montag in one day, including work on her ears, chin, nose, and breasts.
You know, there is a segment of our society that I neither understand nor approve.

They are free to neither understand nor approve me as well.

Still these events evoke Zathras to me:

At least, there is symmetry.
\



Rest assured now. Ms Montag is on my list of They Who Must Not Be Named.

No comments: