.

ad test

Friday, January 22, 2010

Dances With TSA

I'm sitting in Philadelphia waiting for the flight to Boston, and I thought that I would relate my experience with airport security.

It was a surprisingly smooth experience, despite the fact that they pulled my bag for further inspection.

The 7 day yartzheit (memorial candle) is a 3" x 14"cylinder, so I can see how the X-ray machine operator flagged it for further scrutiny.

Still, the whole process, show my ID (honest, officer, I look better in person) and bording pass, take off shoes, put shoes, keys, etc. in bin, put bin and bag through the X-ray machine, grab my stuff, put on my shoes, open my case, show the candle, let the TSA guy wipe my stuff with a "sniffer", and repacking my case only took about 15 minutes.

I can't complain.

No comments: