.

ad test

Thursday, November 20, 2014

If Sid Vicious Had an iPhone, He Would Be Alive Today


Roll Tape!
Because it appears that Mr. Vicious' band mate, John "Johnny Rotten" Lydon, has discovered a new mode of dysfunctional addictive behavior, overdoing the Apple App store:
I wasted – you’re the first to know this – 10,000 f‑‑‑‑‑‑ pounds in the last two years on apps on my iPad. I got into Game of Thrones, Game of War, Real Racing, and I just wanted to up the ante. And like an idiot I didn’t check myself. I’ve been checked now. But there's a kid in me, see? A bit of my childhood was taken from me and I’m determined to bring it back.
I guess that it beats doing heroine, as Sid and his former girlfriend Nancy Spungen's all too brief lives demonstrate.

But still, app abuse?

It boggles the mind.

No comments: