.

ad test

Tuesday, September 2, 2014

This Whole Naked Picture Thing

I'd love to see naked pictures of Jennifer Lawrence and Kate Upton, but only if they voluntarily do some sort of performance in the nude.

Otherwise, it is squicky. I want to see naked women who want to be naked.

Of course, there is an adult naked picture of me that  might still be in existence.

It was the mid-1980s, and my then girl friend wanted a naked picture. (The non digital kind)

I do not know if she still has it, but for the love of God, if you do, do not punish the world with it.

………

I'm over-sharing, aren't I.

As an aside, I would add one sort of technical thing: I would not trust the crowd in general, and Apple's cloud in particular, but if you are going to use the cloud to back up your stuff, not only should the stuff be password protected, but it should also be encrypted as well, both to protect yourself from hackers, competitors, and from the NSA.

No comments: