.

ad test

Thursday, November 7, 2013

Just So You Know, a Former President Has Declared His Intent to Destroy the Jewish People

And I am not referring to Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, I am referring to George W. Bush.

You see, he is going to be fundraising for the Messianic Jewish Bible Institute:

Next week, former President George W. Bush is scheduled to keynote a fundraiser in Irving, Texas, for the Messianic Jewish Bible Institute, a group that trains people in the United States, Israel, and around the world to convince Jews to accept Jesus as the Messiah. The organization's goal: to "restore" Israel and the Jews and bring about about the second coming of Christ.

Messianic Jews have long been controversial for Jews of all major denominations, who object to their proselytizing efforts and their message that salvation by Jesus is consistent with Jewish theology. ………
I'm no fan of Obama, as readers of my blog know, I am no fan of Barack Obama.

I think that he is a crypto-Blue Dog corporate sellout.

That being said, the accusations that he is an antisemitic crypto-Muslim intent on destroying Israel, something I frequently hear from the right wing Jews regularly, has always been bullsh%$.

Messianic Jews have as their goal to use deception to encourage Jews to abandon their covenant with God.

I'm not going to be mealymouthed and just say that this is "offensive."

It is pretty much the same thing that Antiochus tried to do to the Jews without the Greek/Syrian soldiers attempting to kill us.

No comments: