.

ad test

Thursday, May 9, 2013

Oops


Following the latest Benghazi wankfest, the ranking member of the Senate Foreign Relations Committee has said that he is OK with the administration's response:
Senate Foreign Relations Committee Ranking Member Bob Corker (R-TN) said Wednesday that he's "fairly satisfied" with the Obama administration's account of events that led to the deaths of American diplomats in Benghazi last year.

"We need to know were these people culpable or not. If they were, why are they still on the payroll? Other than that, I've been able to read all the cables. I've seen the films," Corker told MSNBC. "I feel like I know what happened in Benghazi. I'm fairly satisfied."
Someone is not sticking to the script.

I wonder when Rush is going to take him to the Woodshed.

No comments: