.

ad test

Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Unfair to Circus Clowns

Connecticut Governor Dannel Malloy just described Wayne LaPierre, NRA's CEO and poster child for the batsh%$ insane as a circus clown:

Connecticut Governor Dannel Malloy (D) tore into the National Rifle Association during an appearance on CNN’s State Of The Union on Sunday. The NRA this week introduced its legislative response to the massacre in Malloy’s home state. Its plan focuses on arming school staff.

Malloy specifically called out NRA Executive Vice President Wayne LaPierre for his absolute opposition to commonsense gun regulations, including the new gun law just enacted by Connecticut. After watching a clip of LaPierre mocking Connecticut’s new law, Malloy shot back, “Wayne reminds me of the clowns at the circus. They get the most attention”.
If I were a circus clown, I'd be pissed off at this characterization, and I would not want to deal with a pissed off clown:


Clowns scare me.

No comments: