.

ad test

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

I Won't Be Liveblogging the Debate

I have an appointment at 9:15, so I won't be watching the debate.

I truth be told, the real meaning of the debates will be how it gets called by the press anyway.

As to my advice to the candidates, it is as follows:

  • Obama, don't hippie punch. It will be tempting, because you hate the Democratic wing of the Democratic Party, but it won't convince the undecideds, and it would serve to demoralize your base.
  • Mitt, you have to go off the reservation. You need to attack Obama for not going after the banksters. Note that, despite clear evidence of fraud, there has been zero prosecutions of big bankers and no meaningful prosecutions of big banks.

FWIW, I predict that neither of them will do this.

Obama will go after liberal strawmen, and Rmoney won't go after the banksters.

No comments: