.

ad test

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

OK, So I've Been Watching Keith, and Rachel and Ed…

And they all covered the revelation that Michelle Bachmann's husband, psychologist Marcus Bachmann, has been taking Medicaid money, and then, in violation of regulations, has been performing "repairative therapy," better known as pray away the gay.

I understand how this might get coverage, it is after all, an interesting juxtaposition of the husband of an anti-Medicaid Congresswoman, and his use of unapproved, and actively harmful, therapy driven by nothing but an ignorant and fundamentalist reading of the bible.

That's not the part that surprised me. 

The part that surprised me was all of them made a comment to the effect of, "He seems to know an awful lot about gay sex."

I've heard the tapes of him, and he does seem to "mince" a bit, but it seems to me that the "nudge, nudge, wink, wink," from the hosts bit is a bit much.

Or maybe they have heard whispers that I haven't.

No comments: