.

ad test

Saturday, March 5, 2011

It's Bank Failure Friday!!!! (on Saturday)

Click for full size






Here's what I saw on the way to the lab
It's a fairly slow week, no banks, and one credit union failed, so banks remain at 24 failures, see the Full FDIC list

And here is the credit union closing:
  1. Wisconsin Heights Credit Union, Ogema, WI
Full NCUA list

I also have a special bonus pictorial. I snapped some pix of K-Bank, which was closed in November. I noticed when I was walking to the lab to get some bloods drawn.

I have been aware for some time that Maryland banks have been closed, but this is the first time that I've seen one with an FDIC notice on its door.

                                                       
In any case, here is the graph pr0n with last years numbers for comparison (FDIC only):


And since it's early in the year, here is a detail of the first few weeks:

No comments: