.

ad test

Friday, February 1, 2013

This is a Test.

Ignore this post, I am just trying to check a new method of feeding my blog feed to my wall.

The content below is just stuff I use regularly, so I keep it in my back pocket.


This is why I call Barack Obama the worst constitutional law professor ever.

As Eric Falkenstein observes:


People who meticulously avoid email should not be trusted, because it is simply too calculating, as if they know they are regularly committing crimes. A phone conversation can always be disavowed, you just say you were talking about last weekend's bar mitzvah.






OMFFSM!*

*Oh My F%$#ing Flying Spaghetti Monster.

Draw by Crayon Libertarian*

*Not my bon mot. It's from the always entertaining Andrew Orlowski of The Register.




"whacko, my parents are first cousins, X-Files wannabe, black helicopter, tinfoil hat wearing, stupid, dim-witted, thinks pro wrestling is real," lunatic,*


*Sorry, I think that I just channeled the comedian Denis Leary.

Click for full size


The Phone Company
the Gun Nuts With Small Penises


Alexei Sayle Quotes, Sayings, Remarks, Thoughts and Speeches

No comments: